Monday, November 1, 2021

Seek Godly Wisdom

S - Scripture    
Proverbs 8 v. 11  For wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her.   

O - Observation

Priceless. That's what wisdom is. For in the end, a Jewel can be bought. It has a price. But yet, wisdom is better. Job recognized this proverb, as he lost everything. He says in Job 31 v. 24-19; :If I have made Gold my trust, or called find gold my confidence, this also would be an iniquity to be punished by the Judges, for I should of been false to God above." Job recognized that Godly wisdom was more valuable than anything he had. Where do I get this wisdom? 1 Corinthians 1 v. 30, "He is the source of your life in Christ Jesus, whom God made our WISDOM our righteousness, and sanctification and redemption." Godly wisdom is better than human wisdom since it is written in 1 Corinthians 1 v. 19, "I (Jesus) will destroy the wisdom of the wise."

 

A - Application 

Am I seeking Godly wisdom? Have I ever thought that if I have Godly wisdom, what does that make me? - Priceless!!!  


P - Prayer     
Jesus, Fill me with your wisdom. Love Will. 

Image by Please Don't sell My Artwork AS IS from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment