Thursday, November 11, 2021

Walk this Way!!!

S - Scripture    
Proverbs
 10 v. 9, 12  He who walks in integrity walks securely, but he who perverts his ways will be found out. Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.  



O - Observation

Walk this way!! Talk this way!!! Not sure if Aerosmith was thinking of this Proverb, but its true. Walking in integrity, although at times may be hard, since there may be an easy way out, does provided security. People are watching you. They watch what you do and how you act. People will be drawn to those who they know are "safe".  Integrity's close cousin is fairness and fairness begets love. And love covers all offenses. Love opens the door to share your hope, your faith. Walking in integrity will bring relationships for life.

 

A - Application  

Which way am I walking? Am I walking securely?  


P - Prayer     
Jesus,
  Be my center, be my source, be my guide. Help me to walk your way. Talk your way. Love Will. 

Image by Daniel Reche from Pixabay

1 comment: