Thursday, November 4, 2021

Remember the Value of Godly Wisdom

S - Scripture    
Proverbs 8 v. 
 35-36  For he who finds me (Wisdom) finds life and obtains favor from the Lord; but he who misses me injures himself; all who hate me love death. 


O - Observation 

Value of Godly wisdom. This is the closing verses in Chapter 8 in which Wisdom is speaking. The rewards of finding Wisdom is great. Life and Favors. Jesus has told us in John 14 v. 6; " I am the way, the truth and the life; no one come to the Father but by me." Jesus makes it perfectly clear that he is the truth. He is the source of Wisdom. We are instructed earlier in Proverbs about this. Proverbs 3 v. 5; "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do NOT rely on your own insight." Be not wise in your own eyes!!!

 

A - Application 

So.... if Godly Wisdom is so valuable, how hard am I searching for it? Am I a casual researcher or am I digging in?  

P - Prayer     
Jesus, 
 Guide me, motivate me to find and hold your wisdom. Love Will. 

Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment