Thursday, June 11, 2020

Be Astounded!!

S - Scripture     
Matthew  7 v. 28 And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching.

O - Observation      
 

Relevance. Jesus' words were relevant back then. Guess what? They are relevant today. That's the beauty of God. He is the Alpha and Omega, more importantly, Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow. His grace does not change. Jesus taught in many forms. Some via parables, some by straight in your face with facts. He is astounding. But, what is all the more astounding is that this is the living word. It is intermingled with the Holy Spirit. It transforms lives.  

A - Application     
Am I astounded? What am I doing with his teachings past being astounded? Am I doing?

P  - Prayer     
Jesus,  You amaze me. Help me to live in awe of you.  Love Will.

Image by Capri23auto from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment