Friday, June 12, 2020

Don't Hesitate - Jusk Ask

S - Scripture     
Matthew  8 v. 3  And he stretched out his hand and touched him, saying I will; be clean.    

O - Observation      
 Jesus just finished his sermon on the mount. And great crowds were following him when a leper came and asked Jesus to clean or "cure" him. Leprosy was a bad disease back in that time, and if you had it, you had to be removed from the community. People stayed away from them. Not so for Jesus, he could have said the words, but he also reached out and touched him. Today, we are like the leper and living in sin and in a fallen world. I'm sure we are gross to God but yet.... Jesus is willing to reach out and touch us, even in the midst of our sin to clean us. We just need to ask.   

A - Application      
Am I asking Jesus to make me clean? 

P  - Prayer     
Jesus,  You amaze me. Help me to live in awe of you.  Love Will.

Photo by Curology on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment