Monday, June 22, 2020

Commit to Freshness

S - Scripture
Matthew  9 v. 17 Neither is new wine put into old wineskins; if it is, the skins burst, and the wine is spilled, and the skins are destroyed; but new wine is put into fresh wineskins, and so both are preserved.     

O - Observation  
I think about this passage as I build new clinics. I'm leaving some of the bad apples back at the old clinic and essentially bringing in new people with different attitudes. Think this about our lives. If we are putting off our sinful ways, and truly trusting in Jesus, its like putting our lives in a new wineskin. If its half hearted, or if what we say is different than what we do, we will be split and cause God sadness. After all, he wants EVERYONE to be saved.

A - Application           
Where am I pouring myself into? A new wineskin or an old wineskin?   

P  - Prayer     
Jesus,  Help me to commit my life to you. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment