Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Don't be ashamed of the Name of Jesus

S - Scripture     
Matthew  10 v. 32  So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my father who is in heaven.


O - Observation    
Motivation. This verse is all about motivation. The truth of the matter is one day we will stand in front of God the Father and Jesus will speak on our behalf. We’re screwed without him.  I know that I will want him to tell God the Father, that I gladly, willingly, joyfully acknowledge to everyone that Jesus is my Lord, Savior and Friend. Two other interesting things to note: 1) Our faith can't be passive. We need to acknowledge it before men. We shouldn't be private in our faith. 2) There's a flipside to positive acknowledgement, those that know his name but blow him. off. Jesus will relay that as well to God the Father. Yikes!!!  

A - Application            
Am I ashamed of the name of Jesus? Am I acknowledging him before men?   

P  - Prayer      
Jesus, Help me to boldly proclaim your glory to everyone.  Love Will.  


No comments:

Post a Comment