Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Do not be afraid!

S - Scripture     
Matthew  8 v. 26 And then he said to them, "Why are you afraid, O men of little faith?" Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.   

O - Observation        
This verse is so applicable for our lives. The disciples were in a boat when a great storm arose and their boat was being swamped. They were getting ready to die. So it is with us. We face many storms in our lives. How comforting it is to know that we do not need to be afraid. He can calm the storms of our lives. When we are facing trouble, we need to go to him. Psalm 50 v. 15, "Call upon me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me." 
  
A - Application        
When facing trouble, do I have faith to call out to God?  Do I glorify him, when he saves me?    

P  - Prayer     
Jesus,  Help me, deliver me from the troubles I face. I will gladly glorify your name. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment