Friday, June 19, 2020

Come to the table!!!

S - Scripture     
Matthew  9 v. 10  And he sat at the table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and sat down with Jesus and his disciples. 

O - Observation         
Tax collectors. Those were slimy people in Jesus' day. Sinners. These people must have been obvious sinners. They were probably drunkards and whores. I do find it interesting to note, they came to Him. They knew their sins and came to Him. Plus, what is very cool, Jesus sat down with them. Every time you sit at a table, it causes a conversation. A relationship. Jesus didn't just breeze by. No. He spent time with them. 

A - Application         
Am I coming to Jesus' table? Am I sitting at it and having a relationship with Jesus?      

P  - Prayer     
Jesus, Thanks for inviting me in. Let me always feel welcome and at home in your home.  Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment