Wednesday, June 24, 2020

How to answer the Key Question in Life

S - Scripture     
Matthew  9 v. 28 When he entered the house, the blind man came to him; and Jesus said to him, Do you believe that I am able to do this?   


O - Observation   
This is Jesus' Key Question to all of us. In this case, it was Jesus' question to the blind man. He said yes, and then Jesus restored his sight. But in our case, it’s the follow up to this Statement - Do you believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins so that we may not die but live with him eternally in Heaven? Just like the blind man, all we have to say is ... Yes - I believe.  And it will be so.

A - Application           
Do I believe that Jesus is able to do the following? Save me from my sins. Bring me to Heaven. 

P  - Prayer     
Jesus, Strengthen my faith so that I can confidently say, yes Lord, I believe. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment