Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Be a Bold Reporter for God

S - Scripture     
Matthew  9 v.  26  And the report of this went throughout the district.  

O - Observation  
This statement was made after Jesus "Awakened" the ruler’s dead daughter. See the prior verses, 18-25. I wonder how news was spread back then? Did they have newspapers, or was it word of mouth? Its possible that the ruler or someone close to him documented the miracle Jesus just did. But, I'm willing to say, the news spread through out the district by word of mouth. Ahh - the informal network. A very powerful network indeed. This network is hugely influential. Ask the Presidential candidates.

A - Application           
How am I reporting what Jesus has done for me? Do I stand silently or talk about other things, or do I share in awe and amazement of what Jesus has done for me?    

P  - Prayer     
Jesus,  Help me to be a bold reporter for you!! Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment