Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Cause God to Marvel

S - Scripture     
Matthew  8 v. 10  When Jesus heard him, he marveled, and said to those who follow him, "Truly I say to you, not even in Israel have I found such faith."

O - Observation       
Faith. It is an individual thing. It is a Gift from God. It doesn't matter your status or how much you have. In this case, the centurion, A Roman, had more faith than the people of Israel, God's chosen people. What does matter is that you truly believe. Its not about punching the church ticket. Its about Faith. Its about having a childlike "complete trust" faith. Its about being in God's word on a daily basis. Its about talking to God on a daily basis. Ask him for more faith.
  
A - Application      
Faith check!!! Would Jesus marvel at my faith?  

P  - Prayer     
Jesus, Strengthen my faith. Help me to have faith to make you marvel. Love Will.

Image by Stefan Keller from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment