Thursday, June 25, 2020

Use the Gifts God has Given You

S - Scripture     
Matthew  10 v. 1 And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every infirmity.    

O - Observation   
Jesus is getting ready to send his disciples out on their own mission trips. But, before he does, he equips them for the trips. He gave them an abundance of his power. As I think about my daily life, each day is essentially a mission trip. Jesus has given me special gifts, (nothing like the disciples got), but am I using them? Jesus says, for whom much is given, much is asked.

A - Application            
Do I know what gifts God has given me?  

P  - Prayer      
Jesus, Bless me as I live my life for you. Help me to recognize the gifts you have given me. Love Will.

Image by Bob Dmyt from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment