Monday, June 8, 2020

Gift Giving

S - Scripture     
Matthew  7 v. 10 "Or if he asks for a fish will give him a serpent?  

O - Observation     
Jesus makes this statement saying that people know how to give good gifts. Giving a gift is a function of love or caring, because one sacrifices something for the person they are giving the gift. We get joy in seeing their reaction. So, think about it, if we know how to give good gifts, think about the gift that Jesus is going to give us.  1 Corinthians 2 v. 9  "For no eye has seen, No ear heard, nor mind conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him." Jesus is the ultimate Gift giver.  

A - Application    
What gifts am I giving? Am I giving good gifts? Am I sharing the free Gift of God?  

P  - Prayer    
Jesus,   Help me to tell the good news. Help me to share the greatest gift ever given!!!  Love Will.

Image by Michael Schwarzenberger from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment