Friday, December 18, 2020

Don't be afraid to speak the Truth

S – Scripture

Mark 6 v. 18 For John (the Baptizer) said to Herod, “It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife.”

 

O – Observation

John made this comment to Herod, a King. A man who had complete power over him. King Herod put him in jail and ultimately beheaded him. John was no dummy, he knew Herod’s position, but he still spoke the TRUTH. Luke 12 v. 11-12 gives us great instruction on how to handle this situation. “And when they bring you before the authorities, do not be anxious on what you are to say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you what to say that very hour.”

 


A – Application

How am I doing? Am I given the opportunity to share the TRUTH (Jesus) even with the Authorities in my life?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Give me the confidence to know that you will put the right words in my mouth. Help me to speak the TRUTH. Love Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment