Wednesday, December 9, 2020

We can live our Life without Fear

S – Scripture

Mark 4 v. 40 He said to them, “Why are you afraid? Have you no faith?”

 

O – Observation

Fearless. That’s what Jesus wants. Jesus just said this as a huge storm was threatening to swamp the boat he and his disciples were on. (He was sleeping when they awoke him.) He calmed the waves and the wind. Reminds me of this verse. 1 John 4 v. 18, “ Perfect love casts out fear.” To be fearless is to mean that you are in his love. How do I get in his Love? By being with him in daily reading of the Bible and in prayer.

 

A – Application

Not only do I need to be fearless in my faith, but also in the other things I do in life. Am I being fearless in my life?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Thanks for loving me. Help me to remember that. Bless me to live a life without fear. Love Will.

Photo by James Healy on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment