Friday, December 11, 2020

Go!!!

S – Scripture

Mark 5 v. 19 But he said to him, “Go home to your friends, and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”

 

O – Observation

Jesus gave this command to the man who was “cured” of many demons. The next verse (20) states that he
proclaimed how much Jesus had done form him, AND ALL MEN MARVELED. I like how he did what he was told, and the results happened.  Romans 10 v. 17 says it quite well, “Faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes by the preaching of Christ.” Also not, Jesus tells him to go home to tell his friends, (implying family as well). That is where it starts – at home.

 

A – Application

Am I going? Have I told everyone what he has done? (He’s done a bunch for me!!)

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Inspire me to Go!!! Inspire me to tell everyone how much you have done for me! Love Will.

 Photo by Miguel A. Amutio on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment