Wednesday, December 30, 2020

God cannot be hid

S – Scripture

Mark 7 v. 24 And he entered a house, and would not have anyone known it, yet he could not be hid.

 

O – Observation

Jesus, God cannot be hid. How true that is. One needs to just look at how incredibly complex our bodies are. Amazing. Think about how nature works, the food chain, the ecosystem, all intricately woven together. All proclaim that there is a God. Our God. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I think that the people who do not see God, it’s not that he’s hidden, it’s that they are not looking or their stubborn pride prevents them from seeing.



A – Application

Do I reflect Jesus in my life? Am I helping unhide God from those who aren’t looking?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Help me to show those who can’t find you – you. Love Will.

Image by Bessi from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment