Monday, December 21, 2020

Feed the hungry

S – Scripture

Mark 6 v. 37 But he answered them, “You give them something to eat.”


 

O – Observation

This was Jesus response after the disciples saw that there was tons of people (five thousand men) that needed to be feed. Their suggestion was to send them away to the villages to get their food. Kind of reminds me of today, Jesus calls himself the Bread of Life. There are tons of people that are spiritually hungry. What is our first thought – Send them to the villages (in this case Churches) for food. But, Jesus wants us (me) to feed them. Just like the disciples, it may look like I can’t do it, I don’t have enough, but when God blessed them – they did.

 

A – Application

Am I giving the spiritually hungry something to eat?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  Help me to feed the spiritually hungry. Bless me to see the miracles of the feeding. Love Will.

Photo by Stephen Walker on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment