Monday, December 14, 2020

Put faith in your belief

S – Scripture

Mark 5 v. 28-29a  For she said, “If I touch even his garments, I shall be made well.” And immediately the hemorrhage ceased.

 

O – Observation

This comes from the story of the woman who was bleeding for twelve years and could not get a cure. So in faith, she reached out and touched  Jesus’s robe as he was walking. When Jesus asked who touched him, the disciples said, hey, there’s a lot of people around you, lots of people probably touched you.  Matthew 7 v. 21 says, “Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven.” Interesting parallel between this verse and the woman. What’s the key? Faith. Belief. Trust in Jesus.

 

A – Application

Do I really believe when I am praying to Jesus? Am I being bold in my reaching out to Jesus?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  I believe in you. Help me with my problems, cure them just as the woman in the Bible. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment