Thursday, December 17, 2020

Trust and do whatever God is calling you to do

S – Scripture

Mark 6 v. 8 He charged then to take nothing for their journey except a staff; no bread, no bag, no money in their belts.

 

O – Observation

Think of the trust that the disciples had to have to be sent out with nothing. No food. No money. F.R.O.G. comes to mind. Fully Rely On God. I wonder if the disciples thought that this approach would be very effective? However, verse 12 says that their trips were very successful!

 


A – Application

Do I get bogged down in developing plans? Does it cause me to wait until everything is perfect? Perhaps, instead of waiting for perfection, I should just Go!

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  Help me to just Go! Help me to trust that you will be with me wherever I go. Love Will.

Image by Muhammad Ridha from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment