Monday, December 7, 2020

Prep the soil!

S – Scripture

Mark 4 v. 20 But those that were sown upon the good soil are the ones who hear to word and accept it and
bear fruit, thirty fold, sixty fold and one hundred fold.

 

O – Observation

Why does some seed produce thirty fold and other one hundred fold? I think about farmers, they prep the soil, mix fertilizer in t with the ground, break the soil, water the plants. Probably the success of these things brings the yield ratio up.

 

A – Application

What are ways that I can “prep” the soil? Clearly reading the Bible on a daily basis is like watering the seed. Although I’m happy to be bearing fruit, am I content in being a thirty fold guy?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Give me wisdom and guidance to prep the soil. Help me to be a hundred fold guy. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment