Tuesday, December 22, 2020

It's normal to have doubts

S – Scripture

Mark 6 v. 51b-52  And they were utterly astounded, for they did not understand about the loaves, but their hearts were hardened.

 

O – Observation

The disciples just saw Jesus feed 5,000 men with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. Then they saw him walk on water. They were astounded. But yet, they still had a hard time accepting that Jesus was God. It’s normal human nature not to believe. It’s our sinful selves.  How much harder it is for us to believe. We do not see him. Jesus knows this. He says in John 20 v. 29, “Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe.” One of my favorite verses in the Bible is Mark 9 v. 24. “I believe, help my unbelief.”

 

A – Application

Am I a Rock of Faith for my family? I can’t beat myself up when I have doubts or struggles.

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  I believe. Help my unbelief. Love Will.

Photo by Andy Montes de Oca on Unsplash



No comments:

Post a Comment