Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Use the Gifts God has given you

S – Scripture

Mark 4 v. 24  “Consider carefully what you hear,” he continued, “With the measure you use, it will be measured to you and even more.”

 

O – Observation

A sister verse to this verse is Luke 6 v. 38. Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, it will be poured onto your lap. For the measure you use, it will be measured to you. God has give all of us Time, Talents and Treasure. Each of us has been given different amounts of each. Luke 12 v. 48 challenges us, “For everyone who has been give much, much will be demanded.


 

A – Application

How am I doing with what God has given me? He has blessed me with a well paying job. Hmmm. Do I know what my talents are?  Am I using them?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Thanks for entrusting me with much. Help me, guide me to use them abundantly for your kingdom. Love Will.

Photo by freestocks on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment