Thursday, December 31, 2020

Jesus will take care of you in different ways

S – Scripture

Mark 7 v. 33-34 And taking him aside from the multitude privately, he put his fingers in his ears, then spitting on his own fingers, he touched the man’s tongue and said be open.

 


O – Observation

It’s interesting that in some cases, Jesus says the word and they are healed, and other times they just need to touch him to be healed. This guy was different. Why so? Although the Bible doesn’t say, it seems to me that Jesus is showing that he will come to people in their own unique way. He’s not a one size fit all sort of God. No he’s my personal savior. He knows when I need some direct hands on time and when I need some guidance from afar. Either way, he’s taking care of me.

 

A – Application

Do I recognize the times in my life when I need Jesus in varying doses? Am I trusting how he will take care of me?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Thanks for taking care of me in all your different ways. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment