Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Look at your troubles through God's eyes


S – Scripture

Mark 5 v. 39-40 He said to them, “Why do you make a tumult and weep? This child is not dead, but sleeping.” And they laughed at him.

 

O – Observation

Jesus was just told that a rulers daughter was dead prior to making the above statement. Jesus logic and power is simply beyond what we can comprehend, thus the laughter. 1 Corinthians 1 v. 22-25 says it all, “For the foolishness of God is wiser than man, and the weakness of God is stronger than man. Jews demands signs, Greeks seek wisdom, but we Preach Christ Crucified.” Philippians 4 v. 13 is very applicable to me. I can do all things in him who strengthens me. Wow!!!

 

A – Application

Am I looking at my troubles with my eyes or God’s eyes?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Help me to pray with conviction, Philippians 4 v.13. Help me to always know that you are here for me. Love Will.


Image by Poison_Ivy from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment