Friday, December 4, 2020

We are family

S – Scripture

Mark 3 v. 35 Whoever does the will of God is my brother, and sister, and mother.

 

O – Observation

Jesus made this statement when he was told his mother and brothers were outside wanting to see him.
What a great statement to make – being family with God. Not servants of God, or even friends, but FAMILY.  Family has special privileges. Proverbs 15 v. 20 says, “A wise son makes a glad father.” How true is that! My son Paul (and my daughters Shannon and Paige) makes me super happy. I like it when my dad is happy, then all is well with the world.

 

A – Application

Am I a wise son to God? Am I doing God’s will?

 

P – Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thanks for letting me call you Dad! And help me to be a wise son and do your will. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment