Thursday, February 4, 2021

It's critical to know exactly God's word

 S – Scripture

Mark 13 v. 21-22a  And then if anyone says in you, Look here is the Christ!, or Look there he is! Do not believe it. False Christ’s and false prophets will arise… to lead astray.

 

O – Observation

Jesus tells us that there will be people that will be there to lead people away from him. I can think of a coupe in my life time, the Mormon sect in Waco Texas, David Keresh (remember him, sneakers and UFO’s? ) Those are false Christ’s. What about prophets? Could this be various church leaders that lead people astray. I think about the coexist bumper sticker that I see. I think about denominations that preach prosperity gospel.

 


A – Application

What am I doing to not get snookered by False Christ’s and Prophets? Be in God’s word daily. Pick Christian friends to encourage and support.

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Keep my eyes open and heart guarded against the False Christ’s and prophets. Love Will.


Image by anncapictures from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment