Thursday, February 18, 2021

Recognize that there is a Master Plan

S – Scripture

Mark  15 v. 34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, “ Eloi, Eloi lema sabachthani?” Which means, “My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?”

 

O – Observation

Jesus died for me. Wow!!! Jesus, God, now man forsaken by God. He experienced what I deserve so that I can live. Wow!!However, if you think of the Master Plan, God had to forsake Jesus for the good of all. It makes no sense, but it is. It’s why we may wonder why bad things happen to us. There is a master plan, we have to trust that God will deliver. He will!!! John 16 v. 33 sums it up. “I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

 


A – Application

Do I feel forsaken sometimes? Am I trusting God is working a Master Plan in my life?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Thanks for living the BEST MASTER PLAN EVER!!! Thanks for doing this for me. Love Will.

Photo by Dave Lowe on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment