Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Recognize what is truly important

S – Scripture

Mark 13 v. 2 And Jesus said to him, “Do you see these great buildings? There will not be left one stone upon another, that will not be thrown down.”

 

O – Observation

This was Jesus response when one of the disciples pointed out that the city of Jerusalem was magnificent. Jesus pointed out that one day all this glory will be destroyed. What about our Jerusalem’s? The things that we build: our homes, our jobs, our status in life. We’ve worked hard for them – God’s blessed me. But one day, it will be worth nothing to me. It will be just me and God. El mono El mono.

 

A – Application

Given this verse, am I living my life as Matthew 6 v. 19-20 says, “Do not lay your treasures on earth, but place your treasures in heaven”?

 



P – Prayer

Jesus, Help me to realize that Everything is temporary. Help me to store my treasures in heaven. Love Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment