Saturday, February 13, 2021

Jesus understands your struggles - Don't beat yourself up!!!

S – Scripture

Mark 14 v. 71 But he began to invoke a curse on himself and to swear, “I do not know this man of whom you speak.”

 

O – Observation

This is Peter’s final (3rd) denial of Christ. It happened just as Jesus predicted. It’s interesting to note, and refreshing in a way to know that Peter who was one of the main disciple’s and instrumental in getting the church started after Jesus death, yet at a time in his life, he denied Christ. Faith is hard some times. During the good times, its easy to have Faith. However, there are times when you have to put it on the line – then its tough. Ask Peter. But yet, God forgave him. Because, he knows and understands what is going on in our lives. That’s why his gift is free, otherwise who would have it. No one.

 


A – Application

Am I beating myself up for weak moment? Or am I looking forward to the future for the next moment?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Thanks for being there for me, even when I struggle in my faith. Love Will

Photo by Brett Jordan on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment