Monday, February 15, 2021

Trust that God will help you to speak the Truth

S – Scripture

Mark 15 v. 2  And Pilate asked him, “Are you the King of the Jews?” And he answered him, “You have said so.”

 


O – Observation

I find it interesting how Jesus “defends” himself when brought up to Pilate and the chief priests. After all, just earlier (Mark 13 v. 9-13) he told us that brother would betray brother (In his case Judas) an you will be delivered to councils and stand before Governors and Kings (Jesus tried by Pilate.) We are not to worry what to say at that time, but the Holy Spirit will guide you. So I find it interesting to study how Jesus handled, “modeled” himself for these instances. There were no swinging punches, no calling of the Calvary, just confident stating of the TRUTH. Check out John 18 v. 19-38.

 

A – Application

Although I have yet to be delivered to Kings and rulers and councils, I am part of other councils, work groups. Do I speak the Truth in them?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Give me the confidence to always speak the TRUTH. Love Will.

Image by David Mark from Pixabay 


No comments:

Post a Comment