Thursday, February 25, 2021

Work with the Lord. You will be blessed.

S – Scripture

Mark 16 v. 20 And they went forth and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by the signs that accompanied it.

 

O – Observation

I find it interesting to note, that while the disciples preached everywhere, the Lord worked with them and confirmed things with signs. Matthew 18 v. 20 come to mind, “Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am in the midst of them.” That’s awesome!! I also have seen where he has confirmed things in my life with  signs. There are no coincidences. If you keep your eyes and heart open, you will see how God really works in your life.

 


A – Application

Am I working with the Lord? Am I gathering in his name? Am I opening my heart and eyes for his signs?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  Help me, Bless me, Encourage me to do your work. Love Will

Photo by Nick Fewings on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment