Tuesday, February 16, 2021

What will you do with the Man who is called, "King of the Jews"?

S – Scripture

Mark 15 v. 12 And Pilate again said to them, “Then what shall I do with the man whom you call the King of the Jews?”

 

O – Observation

Pilate as a Governor was torn on what to do with Jesus. He found no fault in him, but yet he didn’t want to cause a conflict, so he threw back this question to the Jewish leaders. Sometimes, I understand Pilates position from a political correctness point of view, sometimes I see him as a pansy. Regardless, each one of us must answer this question for ourselves.

 

A – Application

What shall I do with the man who is called King of the Jews? Will I be politically correct and be non committal to him. Or, will I love him with all my heart, soul and mind?



 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Help me to answer this question with resolution and zeal. Help me to say, I will give my life for this man, Jesus. Love Will.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment