Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Pray for the Holy Spirit to come into our lives

S – Scripture

Mark 16 v. 11 But when they heard that he was Alive, and had been seen by her, they would not believe it.

 

O – Observation

This was Mark’s account of the Disciple’s reaction when they first heard that Jesus was alive. Faith. It’s illogical. A person  needs Holy intervention to get it. How do we get this intervention? We need to prepare our hearts and minds for it by reading the Bible daily. We need to pray that the Holy Spirit comes into our lives to give us Faith, to strengthen our Faith. Jesus knows Faith is hard. He said in John 20 v 29, “Blessed are those who have not seen yet believe.”

 

A – Application

Am I preparing myself to let the Holy Spirit into my life? Am I praying for a double dose of the Good Stuff (Holy Spirit)?

 


P – Prayer

Jesus, Fill me up to overflowing with your Holy Spirit. Love Will.

Image by sabri ismail from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment