Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Prepare and Allow - they go hand in hand

S – Scripture

Mark 14 v. 15 And he will show you a large upper room furnished and ready; there prepared for us.

 


O – Observation

This verse makes me think about the owner of the house that had the upper room. I find it fascinating that not only did Jesus know this room would be there, but the fact that the owner prepared the room in advance not knowing how he was going to use it. Was he going to use if for himself and family, or would he assume someone else would use it? The key point to me is that the guy prepared his house and was ready when Jesus came a knocking.

 

A – Application

Am I prepared for when Jesus shows up in my life? Do I have a room ready for him? Am I wiling to let God use my home (heart) as he sees fit?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Help me to prepare my room (heart) for you. Come and use it as you see fit. Love Will.


Image by congerdesign from Pixabay 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment