Saturday, February 6, 2021

Stay Fresh - Watch!!

S – Scripture

Mark 13 v. 33 Take heed, watch; for you do not know when the time will come.

 

O – Observation

This is the middle sentence on Jesus closing comments on the end times. Mark 13 32-37. During his closing remarks he says for us to WATCH three times. This must be important if he stresses it three times in one thought pattern. Why is he stressing for us to watch? Because he wants no one to go to hell. Hell must be worse than any of us can imagine. So he does not want us to be off guard. If we are not on guard, things happen – and usually they are not good things.

 


A – Application

Am I on guard? Am I watching? What am I doing to keep “Awake” or on Guard at all times?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  Keep me fresh. Help me to be watching at all times. Love Will.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment