Monday, February 8, 2021

Remember! We all play our part - even it it's not how you would do it.

S – Scripture

Mark 14 v. 4 But there were some who said to themselves indigently, “Why was the ointment thus wasted?”


 

O – Observation

This statement was made by some people just after a gal poured a flask of ointment, “all of it” on Jesus head. They said to themselves, the ointment could have been sold and the money given to the poor. I can see me in this group. Sometimes, I want to push my agenda, which may be different than someone else’s. When that starts to happen, I need to do some heart work. Because, Jesus response to them, Mark 14 v. 6-9, shows her motive which was pure and approved. This also makes me think about the fact that there are many parts of the body, each has its own role.

 

A – Application

What are my motives? Can I be accepting of what other members of the body of Christ does?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Keep my motives and heart pure and all for you. Love Will


No comments:

Post a Comment