Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Climb Mountains!

S - Scripture
Psalm 121 v. 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence does my help come?

O - Observation
High places. O how I love them I love climbing up mountains, river bluffs and buildings. There is a strong attraction to me. Why? The views are awesome! You can see a bigger picture of things. Being on the mountain top with God as your guide helps you to put a perspective on things. Romans 8 v. 28, " We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose." So knowing that God has your best interest, gives one confidence to face the  trials of today. To get to the top of a hill, mountain, river bluff requires some work. Such is our life with Jesus. It requires commitment. Philippians 3 v. 14, "I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
 
A - Application
Am I climbing the mountains with God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I lift my eyes up to the hills.  Love Will










Photo by Colin Moldenhauer on Unsplash



No comments:

Post a Comment