Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Live your life without Fear!

S - Scripture
Psalm 118 v. 6. With the Lord by my side I do not fear. What can man do against me? 

O - Observation
No Fear. That's the confidence of being in the Lord. This may be easy to say when things are going well, or your facing some general stress of life. But what about the big one, the Fear of dying? This much is true, 1 Corinthians 15 v. 54b-55, "Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy victory? O death, where is thy sting? But thanks be to God, who give us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." Yes, even death has been marginalized, its a step that will be taken for those who believe to a place with Jesus. That is why Jesus said this in Matthew 10 v. 28, "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul." For those who believe in Jesus, people here on earth can only kill your body.
 
A - Application
Am I living my life as if the Lord is on my side?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to live my life without Fear!    Love Will


No comments:

Post a Comment