Monday, August 2, 2021

Give thanks to the Lord!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 106 v. 1 Praise the Lord! O give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever.

O - Observation
The excuse me prayer. This verse is the prayer that my family says after every meal. I've been doing it since I was a Kid. Its only right that we should give thanks to the one who has paid a steep price for us. And, that is the eternal side of the coin. His steadfast love will be/and is with us forever. Revelation 21 .v 6, " And he said to me, 'It is done. I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty, I will give from the fountain of the water of life without Payment." What? Drink the water of life, eternal life, WITHOUT PAYMENT? Thanks be to Jesus, who paid this for us. It is a FREE gift from God to those who believe. O give thanks to the Lord!

A - Application
Do I spend any time thanking God for what he has done?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for your steadfast love.   Love Will







Photo by Simon Maage on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment