Friday, August 13, 2021

Get Personal!

S - Scripture
Psalm 118 v. 14 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

O - Observation
Its personal. This verse makes our faith, our relationship with Jesus personal. My strength. My song. My salvation. How do we make it personal? After all he has BECOME my salvation. How do we go about becoming? It's like any other relationship, you got to spend some time, some cycles with that person. Romans 10 v. 17a, "So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes by the preaching of Christ."" Where can we find this preaching? Read the Bible, especially Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. There it is, Jesus words to the people. Its as applicable today as it was back then. Hebrews 4 v. 12, "For the word of God is living and active."

A - Application
Am I spending time in God's word? Am I working on this relationship?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You are my strength, song and Salvation.  Love Will


No comments:

Post a Comment