Wednesday, August 4, 2021

God has an active intrest in us!

S - Scripture
Psalm 115 v. 12 The Lord is mindful of us; he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

O - Observation
Our God is involved. He has an active interest in in us. After all, he has a very personal interest in us. He bought us with the blood of Jesus. He has brought us into his family. All he wants is for us to believe in him as our personal savior. This makes us family. Jesus said in Mark 3 v. 35, "Whoever does the will of God is my brother, and sister and mother." Because we're family, he wants to bless us. I like how this verse talks about the collective whole (Israel) and the individual (Aaron). God will bless us both corporately and individually. Which makes me think, Do I pray for corporate (church wide) and personal things?

A - Application
Am I letting God be involved in my life?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Bless my church and bless me.  Love Will










Photo by Jenny Smith on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment