Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Stay Focused

S - Scripture
Psalm 119 v. 10 With my whole heart I seek thee, let me not wonder from thy commandments.

O - Observation
Wandering away. That is the MOST scariest thing I can think can happen to a person. Wandering away from the faith. People that wander lose focus. Webster define focus as "the center of attention or interest. " How do you NOT wonder? Keep Jesus as your center. The first half of this verse says it all. "With my WHOLE HEART I seek thee." The great news is when we seek the Lord we will NOT be disappointed. Matthew 7 v. 7, "Ask and it will be give to you, SEEK and you will FIND. Knock and it will be opened to you." The world, Satan, will throw many distractions our way. Some of them may not be in itself sinister or evil, but if these things pull our focus from Jesus, distract us from keeping him in the center of our lives - then watch out!!

A - Application
What is my focus? What is the center of my attention?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Let me not wander from thy commandments.  Love Will


Photo by Paul Skorupskas on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment