Thursday, August 19, 2021

Learn how to give Good Judgement

S - Scripture
Psalm 119 v. 66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I believe in thy commandments.

O - Observation
Good Judgment. That is what everyone craves. We are all faced with many decisions, choices. Lots of them are murky decisions, no clear cut wrong or right answer. Sometimes, its the "lesser of evils." How do we get good judgment to handle these? The second half of this verse is the key. "For I believe in they commandments." God has given us his word to study, to learn, to help us develop Good Judgment.  2 Timothy 3 v, 16-17, "All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in  righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. " Yes to get Good Judgment, one must spend consistent time reading, studying, meditating and praying over God's word.

A - Application
Do I have Good Judgment? My judgments are based on what?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Teach me good Judgment and knowledge.  Love Will

Photo by Jens Lelie on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment