Friday, January 1, 2021

Improve your bandwidth

S – Scripture

Mark 8 v. 2 “I have compassion on the crowd, because they have been with me now three days and have nothing to eat.”

 

O – Observation

Can you  imagine hearing one person speak for three straight days? And going without food? Sure there’s some compelling speakers and interesting topics, but…. Why were they captivated? It had to be that when you are getting the Full Bandwidth for God’s word, it’s hard/impossible to turn it off. Jesus has said that he is the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free.


 

A – Application

What’s my connection with God? Am I DSL or just Dial-up? How do I improve my Bandwidth? Daily reading of God’s word. Meditating on it. Prayer.

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Improve my connection with you. Give me your full Bandwidth. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment