Thursday, September 15, 2022

Communion with God leads to action

Event: Barnabus and Saul (Paul) sent off
S - Scripture
Acts 13 v. 2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabus and Saul (Paul) for the work to which I have called them."

O - Observation
Communion with God leads to action. In this verse, prophets and teachers were worshiping and fasting. They were intentionally focused on God. Proverbs 1 v. 7a, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge." When you are focused on God, wisdom comes to you. When you focus on God, you will be led to do things, God pleasing things. James 3 v. 17, "But wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentile, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or insecurity." God's wisdom, inspires and moves people to be his hands and feet. So if you feel that you are being called to do something for the Lord - do it!!

A - Application
Am I in communion with the Lord? Am I being called to action?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Here I am. Send me. Send me.    Love Will











Photo by Tim Wildsmith on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment