Friday, September 23, 2022

Memory work a great tool for your toolbox!

Event: Paul’s message to the people In Pisidian Antioch

S - Scripture

Acts 13 v. 25 And as John was finishing his course, he said, 'What do you suppose that I am? I am not he. No but after me one is coming, the sandals of whose feet I am unworthy to untie."

 

O - Observation

The importance of memorization. Paul was preaching to the people of Antioch. During his sermon he quotes John the Baptizer. It’s  great line to memorize. It's a line to help remind us of our position. Memorizing Bible verses is like putting tools in a tool box. You can use the verses you have memorized for the various situations in life. Psalm 110 v.105, "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path." God’s word is provided to us to give us guidance. What's the use of a flashlight if you don't bring it with you?

 

A - Application

Am I putting tools in my toolbox?

 

P - Prayer

Jesus, Help me to memorize your word.  Love Will















Image by Amberrose Nelson from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment