Monday, September 5, 2022

Let the Hand of the Lord lead you

Event: The Church in Antioch

S - Scripture
Acts 11 v. 20-21 But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who on coming to Antioch spoke to the Greeks also, preaching the Lord Jesus. And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number that believed turned to the Lord.

O - Observation
The hand of the Lord. The shepherds hand. In today's verse, these men followed God's instruction and shared the good news of Jesus with everybody that they came in contact with including the Greeks. Psalm 23 v,3b, He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name sake." These men lived Psalm 23. The results, the hand of the Lord being with them. Fruitfulness of their work. Completion of Psalm 23. Psalm 23 v. 6, "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

A - Application
Am I letting the hand of the Lord lead me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Guide me to where you want me to be.   Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment