Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Absolute Power and Authority


S – Scripture
Philippians 2 v. 10 That at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, in Heaven and on earth and under the earth.


O – Observation
Absolute Power. Absolute Authority. Just the name of Jesus will cause every knee to bow. Why would you bow? Respect or Fear!  Perhaps to worship. I know that Jesus is my King. I will bow to
him. The other interesting observation about this verse is where the knees are located, in Heaven, perhaps angels, perhaps the souls that are in heaven. On earth, that is now. And… interesting enough, under the earth. Is that Hell? Which is reserved for the Devil, his demons and unbelievers? It makes no difference. Every knee will bow.

A – Application
Will I bow out of Respect or Great Fear?

P – Prayer
Jesus. Thank you for being by King. Help me to bow in love and respect. Love Will

Photo by Naassom Azevedo on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment